- Our Low Voltage Switchboards are Certified by ASTA in accordance with IEC – 61439 – 1 & 2.
- The main bus bars can be rated up to 6300A.
- Bus Bars can be designed to handle Short Circuit currents of up to 100 kA for 1 second.
- We can provide a form of separation from Form 1 to Form 4B Type 7 depending on your requirement and the application.
- Switchboards can be designed for an Ambient Temperature of up to 50°C .
- We can cater to both indoor and outdoor (IP56) applications.
- Power control center (PCC)
- Motor control center (MCC)
- Feeder Pillar
- Metering Panels
- Capacitor Panels with detuned filter
- Automatic transfer switch Panel (ATS)
- DG Synchronizing panels
- Variable frequency drive Panels (VFD)
- Control & Relay Panels
- Starter Panels
- Sub distribution panels
- LTAC Panels
Up to 6300A
Short circuit current withstand
Up to 100KA for 1 sec
Modular Construction, Single front & Double front, Indoor (IP 4X) / Outdoor (IP 55)
Maximum Temperature rise
40°C over ambient 45°C
Single / Double busbar arrangement with Aluminium & Copper Busbar
IEC-61439 type 1 & 2
IoT solution upon the project requirement
IEC61439 with Siemens, Schneider, EATON, Mitsubishi, LSIS make